- Definitions and Interpretation
|means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site;
|means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and, where applicable, the UK GDPR;
|means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by the UK GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 (the “Data Protection Legislation”); and
|means Hermitage Entertainment, a limited company registered in England whose registered address is: The Aspect, Finsbury Square, London , England, EC2A 1AS
- Information About Us
- Our Site is owned and operated by Hermitage Entertainment, a limited company registered in England.
- You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
- Analytics Cookies
It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
- Functionality Cookies
Functionality Cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
- Targeting Cookies
It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests. Some information gathered by targeting Cookies may also be shared with third parties.
- Third Party Cookies
Third party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above).
- Persistent Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
- Session Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Cookies on Our Site are not permanent and will expire as indicated in the table below.
- For more specific details of the Cookies that We use, please refer to the table below.
- What Cookies Does Our Site Use?
- The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie
|Category and Description
|Strictly necessary cookie This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. It is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”
|Strictly necessary cookie The cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “functional”
|Strictly necessary cookie This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent to the cookies in the category “performance”
|Strictly necessary cookie This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “analytics”
|Strictly necessary cookie This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “others”
- At the moment there are no third party Cookies placed on your computer or device
- Consent and Control
- Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies unless those Cookies are strictly necessary; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended. You will be given the opportunity to allow and/or deny different categories of Cookie that We use.
- In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
- Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
- Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)